Each Career Story:
- is a lively four- to six-page story based on the career life of a real person.
- is written in a magazine feature profile style with colorful photos.
- follows a chronological order with details of each individual’s career success story from high school to present.
- offers advice on selecting school courses, finding that first job, and climbing the career ladder.
- job-shadows a real workday, to better show the actual day-to-day responsibilities, including favorite and least-favorite parts of the job.
Read one of our newest Career Stories below:A102
Using the above toolbar, you can advance by page, zoom in and out, download a copy to save or print, or enlarge to view in full screen.